Here at FoodNavigator Asia, we put our audience at the heart of what we do. For many years, we have provided our readers with a 360-degree view of the food and beverage development industry and our editorial standards remain unsurpassed. We’ve come a long way, and with that, we’re thrilled to unveil FoodNavigator Asia’s fresh new look!
So, what’s new? For starters, we’ve refreshed the FoodNavigator Asia website with new and improved features, including:
- A new logo and colour palette
- New fonts to enhance readability
- Improved visibility and functionality of our search option and standardised filters to make it easier to find the content you want to read
- New tabs so that you can effortlessly navigate between all our regional websites
- Easier to digest data with our restyled block quotes, lists and fact boxes
- Clearer navigation menus on desktop and mobile
We’d like to thank you in advance for your patience whilst our teams work hard to transition everything over in the coming weeks.
We hope you like our new look as much as we do, and if you have any comments or questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com