Under the theme of Trends and Innovation Opportunities Across the Life Stages, the summit will explore the very latest market opportunities across the region that is driving the growth of the global food, beverage and nutrition industries – Asia!
On day two we will be debating how COVID-19 pandemic placed health, wellness and good nutrition very much top of mind for consumers, and this shows no sign of abating.
This is creating huge opportunities for firms that can reformulate, fortify and innovate across all product formats, from snacks to supplements, to enable consumers stay active and healthy.
In addition to showcasing the latest trends, research and product development across the broad Active Lifestyle Nutrition space and more specific sports nutrition category, we’ll be honing in on how innovators in the protein sector are also riding the health and wellness wave as the popularity of plant-based products and flexitarian lifestyles continues to gather pace.
In the men’s health space, specific products targeting testosterone levels, prostate problems, liver health and hair loss continue to gain traction. We’ll be assessing the latest and exploring the white spaces for further innovation as consumers increasingly look for more than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ multivitamin.
On day one, we will be assessing Infant and Maternal Nutrition, and Women’s Health
And on day three, will be focusing on Healthy Ageing, as well as looking to future life stage innovation opportunities through the prism of Personalised Nutrition and Future Food Innovation.
Throughout the three-day summit, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial food, beverage and nutrition rewards on offer across all life stages.
- Jorg Hager, Expert in Genetics and Nutrigenomics, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences
- Gregg Ward VP, Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania, Head of Danone Open Science Research Center, Danone Early Life Nutrition
- Aashim Malhotra VP & Managing Director – APAC, Food and Beverage Group, Dole Sunshine Company
- Sachin Prasad, Vice President, Commercial Strategy, Mondelēz
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, H&H Group
- Bejit Ideas, President, Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition
- Andy Huang, Head of Formula Design, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon
- Dr Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili Group
- Nathan Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, Melrose Health Group
- Mikio Aoki, Senior General Manager, Future Business Development Department, Suntory
- Celia Yibing Ning, Director, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Dr Yang Hee Cho, Vice President, Innovation & Science Korea & Japan, Amway
- Ashley Chung, Chief Marketing Officer, Yuhan Care
- Prof Christiani Jeyakumar Henry, Deputy Executive Director, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
- Astrid Prajogo, Founder & CEO, Haofood
- Dr Sumanto Haldar, Principal Investigator, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
Sponsors for the event to date are: Morinaga, SynbioTech, Kerry, Valio, Friesland Campina, Symrise, Beneo, Roquette, Epicor, IFF, Winclove Probiotics, Probiotical, AAK and ProDigest.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief and Regional Head: APAC, said: "We are thrilled to announce the return of the Growth Asia Summit for 2023, after such a successful return to live face-to-face events last year.
"By broadening our content themes to span all life-stages, we will be able to drill down into the key opportunities, innovations, ingredients and trends that are propelling growth across the region.
"We are also delighted to announce the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards will be held on the evening of the opening day, as we recognise the brightest and best nutrition companies, individuals and initiatives alongside our flagship summit."
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com