In the video, Robert Bourque unveiled the top trends the firm was seeing across Asia-Pacific.
Elsewhere, new packaging rules for India, Tetra Pak's plans for the Middle East and innovation around shelf-life in Singapore featured in our top five.
Take a look at the full stories here…
1) WATCH: The top beverage packaging trends in Asia Pacific - Crown
Crown’s Asia president has revealed the latest beverage packaging trends gaining traction, as the firm continues to expand its operations across the region.
2) Singapore looks to cash in from shelf life-extending packaging
Singapore’s state science agency is well on the way to launching a new packaging material that can extend shelf life.
3) Dubai launches hint at Middle East’s growing clout for Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak chose the Middle East as its launch site for a trio of new products, reflecting the growing importance of this previously unsophisticated market.
4) India sets up body to oversee new export packaging standards
Faced with mounting import rejections overseas, India is working on new packaging standards for food shipments to developed markets, that it is hoped will also boost trade.
5) Novolex sells Chinese paper subsidiary to Aussie packaging major
Detmold Group agreed to buy Heshan Innopak from its American parent.