Unlocking Innovation Webinar Series 2020
The Unlocking Innovation Webinar Series, hosted by FoodNavigator, will seek the game changers, disruptors and pioneers who are unlocking innovation in the food & beverage industry - with a focus on NPD, preventative health, start-ups and sustainability.
With the industry facing an unprecedented challenge in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this series will bring together leading experts to address:
- NPD and the evolving consumer landscape
- Preventative health, wellness and nutrition
- Start-ups, new business development and funding
- Sustainability, traceability and supply chains
The series runs from June 29 - August 6, 2020 and is free to register.
Take look at the EMEA edition and Americas edition which are also being run as part of the series.
DATES & TIMES
- Start-ups, New Business Development & Funding - 1 July @ 1pm SGT
- NPD and the Evolving Consumer Landscape - 7 July @ 1pm SGT
- Supply Chain and Sustainability: Disruption to Opportunity - 28 July @ 1pm SGT
- Preventive Health, Wellness and Nutrition - 4 August @ 1pm SGT
Click on the titles below to find out more about each individual webinar.
Start-ups, New Business Development & Funding
NPD and the Evolving Consumer Landscape
Supply Chain and Sustainability: Disruption to Opportunity
Preventive Health, Wellness and Nutrition