Tickets are already on sale for the event, which will take place at the iconic Marina Bay Sands venue in Singapore from 11-13 October.
It will feature extensive expert insights from a raft of big-name brands, leading academics, policy experts, and the most innovative suppliers, all focusing on the region with biggest growth potential for food, beverage, supplements, functional products and nutrition – Asia.
The 2022 face-to-face summit will feature:
- Day one dedicated to Healthy Ageing, incorporating our long-standing Healthy Ageing APAC Summit, in a region where 1.3bn people will be over the age of 60 by 2050.
- Day two will be dedicated to Probiotics, Prebiotics and the Microbiome, incorporating our established Probiota Asia summit, as we connect the worlds of business and science in these fascinating, and booming, categories.
- And day three will be dedicated to Protein, incorporating our Protein Vision event, as we shine the spotlight on one of the fastest-growing categories, plant-based protein, as well as detailing the latest innovation in the emerging cultivated product space, and of course the traditional meat, dairy and seafood sectors.
Today we can reveal some of the keynote speakers that will be taking part:
- Gerben Kamps, Head of Global Business Development of Seafood Alternatives, Thai Union Group
- Peiling Yu: Marketing Director, International and Mimi Kumar, Director Product Development, International, Blackmores
- Dr. Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili
- Laurent Stévenart, Singapore and UAE Country Manager, Impossible Foods
- Dr Sunny Wong, Associate Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
We will also be hosting a condensed digital event, consisting of three 90-minute broadcasts on the same topics the following week, from 18-20 October.
Throughout both events, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial rewards on offer.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief of both titles and Regional Head: APAC at publisher William Reed’s Global Brands division, said: “We are delighted to be able to return to live events here in Singapore, home to our regional HQ, and announce the first wave of industry experts who will be sharing their insights.
“With Singapore and much of the wider region now opening up, and travel restrictions easing, we are confident that our return to live conferences in October will be a big success as we showcase the huge potential for growth across the Healthy Ageing, Probiotics, Prebiotics and the Microbiome, and Protein sectors here in Asia.”
We also have extensive sponsorship opportunities for innovative brands to partner with us to showcase their solutions across the Healthy Ageing category, Probiotics, Prebiotics and Microbiome space, and the Protein sectors. For more information contact Sueann.firstname.lastname@example.org