The 90-minute broadcast takes place at 3pm Singapore time (GMT +8) on Tuesday, November 2.
Registration enables you to view the live event, or watch on demand at a time of your convenience.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gabrielle Covino, Head of Communication and Content, Blackmores Institute
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon (formerly GSK Consumer Health)
- Dr Alain Khaiat, President, Seers Consulting (Ex J&J, Revlon and Yves Rocher)
- Dr Vincent Candrawinata, founder, technical director, Renovatio Bioscience
- Ewa Hudson, Director of Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Dave McCaughan, Founder, Bibliosexual
- Tingmin Koe, Editor, NutraIngredients-Asia
- Amanda Lim, Editor, CosmeticsDesign-Asia
Gary Scattergood, editor-in-chief of both titles, said: "Here at NutraIngredients-Asia and CosmeticsDesign-Asia, we have seen a notable spike in innovation, and new players from across the nutra and cosmetics sectors entering the region’s beauty-from-within category. While the likes of collagen and biotin are front and centre when it comes to many ‘nutricosmetic’ products, we are also seeing traction build around botanicals, antioxidants, probiotics and carotenoids, spanning green tea, astaxanthin, resveratrol and tomato extracts just to name a few.
"In this event, we’ll be assessing what the science says about their efficacy, as well as examining what are the up and coming next generation of hero ingredients. We’ll also be drilling down into the product formats that’s are resonating most with consumers in the region, from capsules, gummies and strips, to liquid pouches, powders and tonics, as well as a broad spectrum of functional foods and beverages.
"Our expert guests will debate how this thriving category is also tapping into an increased interest in natural products for sleep, stress and immune health, all of which have considerable knock-on effects for skin, hair and nail health. Last but not least, our interactive panel debate will focus on the scope for new product development, the growth markets in Asia, the opportunity for gold-standard clinical research and the marketing and regulatory challenges across the region.
"If you are targeting the buoyant beauty-from-within sector, then this is a must-attend event."