Under the theme of Trends and Innovation Opportunities Across the Life Stages, the summit will explore the very latest market opportunities across the region that is driving the growth of the global food, beverage and nutrition industries – Asia!
On day one, we will be assessing Infant and Maternal Nutrition, and Women’s Health
On day two, we will be focusing on Active Nutrition, Protein Innovation, and Men’s Health.
And on day three we’ll be shining the spotlight on Healthy Ageing and Personalised Nutrition and Future Food Innovation.
Throughout the three-day summit, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial food, beverage and nutrition rewards on offer across all life stages.
On day one, Gregg Ward VP (Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania) and Head, Danone Early Life Nutrition and Danone Open Science Research Center, will deliver a talk titled: ‘AI with biomimicry inspired nutritional innovations delivering value in early life and beyond’.
He said: “Early life is a precious window to impact lifelong health trajectory, starting in pre-conception. Scientific research continues to explore and understand how the power of nutrition can impact epigenetic programming, organ system development and function. This starts in preconception with parental health, continues from conception through gestation into the critical early years of life.
“One of the most studied, is the role of folate in early pregnancy to prevent new rule tube defects. Women planning to have a family are increasingly looking for support with the latest scientific information as to how to modify their diet improving their nutrition during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
"This talk will detail Apta-EssensisU, an evidence based personalised nutrition service to provide optimal nutrition throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding. Furthermore, Nutricia, makers of Aptamil-Essensis, have been pioneering Early Life Nutrition for over 127 years, always inspired by human milk. We'll also detail our latest biomimicry inspired innovation, Nuturis™, a patented restructured lipid molecule that is closer in size and structure to breastmilk lipids for the first time, delivering closer to healthy breastfed growth body and brain."
Key takeaway will include:
- Early life as a key window to leverage the power of nutrition
- Biomimicry from human breast milk inspiring scientific evidence based nutritional innovations
- How AI powered evidence based digital health-tech services to nutritionally support pregnant and breastfeeding women
Other speakers include:
- Jorg Hager, Expert in Genetics and Nutrigenomics, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences
- Gregg Ward VP, Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania, Head of Danone Open Science Research Center, Danone Early Life Nutrition
- Aashim Malhotra VP & Managing Director – APAC, Food and Beverage Group, Dole Sunshine Company
- Sachin Prasad, Vice President, Commercial Strategy, Mondelēz
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, H&H Group
- Bejit Ideas, President, Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition
- Andy Huang, Head of Formula Design, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon
- Dr Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili Group
- Nathan Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, Melrose Health Group
- Mikio Aoki, Senior General Manager, Future Business Development Department, Suntory
- Celia Yibing Ning, Director, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Dr Tsz-Ning Mak, Head, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences Singapore Hub
- Dr Yang Hee Cho, Vice President, Innovation & Science Korea & Japan, Amway
- Ashley Chung, Chief Marketing Officer, Yuhan Care
- Prof Christiani Jeyakumar Henry, Deputy Executive Director, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
- Astrid Prajogo, Founder & CEO, Haofood
- Dr Sumanto Haldar, Principal Investigator, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
Sponsors for the event to date are: Morinaga, SynbioTech, Kerry, Valio, Friesland Campina, Symrise, Beneo, Roquette, Epicor, IFF, Winclove Probiotics, Probiotical, AAK and ProDigest.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief and Regional Head: APAC, said: "We are thrilled to announce the return of the Growth Asia Summit for 2023, after such a successful return to live face-to-face events last year.
"By broadening our content themes to span all life-stages, we will be able to drill down into the key opportunities, innovations, ingredients and trends that are propelling growth across the region.
"We are also delighted to announce the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards will be held on the evening of the opening day, as we recognise the brightest and best nutrition companies, individuals and initiatives alongside our flagship summit."
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org