Under the theme of Trends and Innovation Opportunities Across the Life Stages, the summit will explore the very latest market opportunities across the region that is driving the growth of the global food, beverage and nutrition industries – Asia!
On day one, we will be assessing Infant and Maternal Nutrition, and Women’s Health
On day two, we will be focusing on Active Nutrition, Protein Innovation, and Men’s Health.
And on day three we’ll be shining the spotlight on Healthy Ageing and Personalised Nutrition and Future Food Innovation.
Throughout the three-day summit, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial food, beverage and nutrition rewards on offer across all life stages.
On day two, Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director at H&H Group will deliver a keynote talk titled ‘The case for supplementation: Active nutrition insights for every day consumers to meet their goals’.
She said: “Maintaining an active lifestyle through exercise can help maintain muscle mass, improve balance and co-ordination, which have significant benefits throughout ageing.
“Supporting an active lifestyle with a balanced diet is crucial to health and wellbeing especially since dietary needs change with age, gender and differing physical activity levels.
The every day consumer can supplement their healthy lifestyle with dietary supplements to fill the nutrient gaps commonly deficient in the diet.
“More specifically, how appropriate supplementation can help prepare the body for physical activity and a post work-out regime can aid in recovery.
“This allows for a replenishment of lost nutrients to ensure a swift return to routine with less downtime between activity sessions.”
Key takeaways will include:
- The importance of active nutrition and how supplements can be a valuable addition to a healthy diet, especially for promoting longevity and healthy ageing
- Specific regimes appropriate for preparation for activity and recovery
- The latest emerging trends in active nutrition across APAC
Other speakers include:
- Jorg Hager, Expert in Genetics and Nutrigenomics, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences
- Gregg Ward VP, Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania, Head of Danone Open Science Research Center, Danone Early Life Nutrition
- Aashim Malhotra VP & Managing Director – APAC, Food and Beverage Group, Dole Sunshine Company
- Sachin Prasad, Vice President, Commercial Strategy, Mondelēz
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, H&H Group
- Bejit Ideas, President, Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition
- Andy Huang, Head of Formula Design, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon
- Dr Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili Group
- Nathan Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, Melrose Health Group
- Mikio Aoki, Senior General Manager, Future Business Development Department, Suntory
- Celia Yibing Ning, Director, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Dr Tsz-Ning Mak, Head, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences Singapore Hub
- Dr Yang Hee Cho, Vice President, Innovation & Science Korea & Japan, Amway
- Ashley Chung, Chief Marketing Officer, Yuhan Care
- Prof Christiani Jeyakumar Henry, Deputy Executive Director, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
- Astrid Prajogo, Founder & CEO, Haofood
- Dr Sumanto Haldar, Principal Investigator, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
Sponsors for the event to date are: Morinaga, SynbioTech, Kerry, Valio, Friesland Campina, Symrise, Beneo, Roquette, Epicor, IFF, Winclove Probiotics, Probiotical, AAK and ProDigest.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief and Regional Head: APAC, said: "We are thrilled to announce the return of the Growth Asia Summit for 2023, after such a successful return to live face-to-face events last year.
"By broadening our content themes to span all life-stages, we will be able to drill down into the key opportunities, innovations, ingredients and trends that are propelling growth across the region.
"We are also delighted to announce the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards will be held on the evening of the opening day, as we recognise the brightest and best nutrition companies, individuals and initiatives alongside our flagship summit."
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org