Senior leaders from the likes of Nestle, Dole, Amway and Suntory are preparing to take the stage in Singapore for our Growth Asia Summit 2023, where they will be sharing exclusive insights on day three on healthy ageing and personised nutrition and future food innovation.
Under the theme of Trends and Innovation Opportunities Across the Life Stages, the summit will explore the very latest market opportunities across the region that is driving the growth of the global food, beverage and nutrition industries – Asia!
On day three we will be showcasing how Asia faces huge challenges due to its rapidly ageing population, but this also provides vast opportunities for food, beverage and nutrition firms to cater to this burgeoning demographic.
We will drill down into the latest research, trends and products for conditions associated with mobility, including bone, joint and muscle health, as well as cognitive health spanning memory, mood, and cognition.
We’ll also shine the spotlight on the role the sector has to play in helping alleviate the various metabolic health conditions, including diabetes, obesity and heart health, as well as immune health and conditions such as dysphagia.
Finally, we’ll look to the future, and assess the prospects for personalised nutrition and precision foods across the region.
On day one, we will be assessing Infant and Maternal Nutrition, and Women’s Health.
And on day two, we will be focusing on Active Nutrition, Protein Innovation, and Men’s Health.
Throughout the three-day summit, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial food, beverage and nutrition rewards on offer across all life stages.
- Jorg Hager, Expert in Genetics and Nutrigenomics, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences
- Gregg Ward VP, Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania, Head of Danone Open Science Research Center, Danone Early Life Nutrition
- Aashim Malhotra VP & Managing Director – APAC, Food and Beverage Group, Dole Sunshine Company
- Sachin Prasad, Vice President, Commercial Strategy, Mondelēz
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, H&H Group
- Bejit Ideas, President, Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition
- Andy Huang, Head of Formula Design, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon
- Dr Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili Group
- Nathan Cheong, Chief Executive Officer, Melrose Health Group
- Mikio Aoki, Senior General Manager, Future Business Development Department, Suntory
- Celia Yibing Ning, Director, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Dr Yang Hee Cho, Vice President, Innovation & Science Korea & Japan, Amway
- Ashley Chung, Chief Marketing Officer, Yuhan Care
- Prof Christiani Jeyakumar Henry, Deputy Executive Director, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
- Astrid Prajogo, Founder & CEO, Haofood
- Dr Sumanto Haldar, Principal Investigator, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
Sponsors for the event to date are: Morinaga, SynbioTech, Kerry, Valio, Friesland Campina, Symrise, Beneo, Roquette, Epicor, IFF, Winclove Probiotics, Probiotical, AAK and ProDigest.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief and Regional Head: APAC, said: "We are thrilled to announce the return of the Growth Asia Summit for 2023, after such a successful return to live face-to-face events last year.
"By broadening our content themes to span all life-stages, we will be able to drill down into the key opportunities, innovations, ingredients and trends that are propelling growth across the region.
"We are also delighted to announce the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards will be held on the evening of the opening day, as we recognise the brightest and best nutrition companies, individuals and initiatives alongside our flagship summit."
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org