Last week senior industry leaders from across the globe joined our in-person summit at Singapore’s iconic Marina Bay Sands venue.
If you weren’t able to join us, you can still get a slice of the action with our free-to-attend digital version.
The series runs from the 18-20 October, and is viewed through the prism of three of the region’s fastest-growing food, beverage and nutrition categories.
Day one will be dedicated to Healthy Ageing, day two will be dedicated to Probiotics, Prebiotics and the Microbiome and day three will be dedicated to Protein.
Each 90-120 minute interactive broadcast will feature extensive expert insights from a raft of big-name brands, leading academics, policy experts, and the most innovative suppliers, all focusing on the region with biggest growth potential for food, beverage, supplements, functional products and nutrition – Asia!
The broadcasts will be aired live at 3pm SGT, but registration allows you to watch ‘on-demand’ at any time of your convenience.
Some of our keynote guests in the series include:
- Ye Yang, General Manager of Nutrition and Health Care Products, JD Health
- Celia Ning Yibing, Director, Junlebao Dairy Group
- George Paraskevakos, Executive Director, International Probiotics Association (IPA)
- Dr Briana Kozlowicz, Microbiome Program Manager, Cargill
- Dr Chyn Boon Wong, Lead Research Associate, Morinaga Milk Industry
- Didier Chanove, Business Development Director, Plant Alternatives, Kerry Ingredients
- Dr Neta Lavon, CTO and Vice president of R&D, Aleph Farms
- Jesse Gu, Head of Sales and Marketing, BYHEALTH International
- Angela Brady, Director of Partnerships, H&H Group.
- Gerben Kamps, Head of Seafood Alternatives, Thai Union
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief and Regional Head: APAC, said: “Our summit last week was a great success with three days of packed content, networking and social events, attended by seniors leaders from many of the world’s and region’s biggest brands and suppliers.
“However, we understand that travel is still not easy from several places in the region, hence we are providing these condensed, digital broadcasts to ensure all of our readers can get a snapshot of the latest developments in these key categories that were explored in far greater detail last week.”