This year’s series features 10 broadcasts, with three coming from NutraIngredients-Asia’s regional HQ in Singapore.
The first, assessing clinical trials, is now available to view on demand.
The second, on botanicals, take place on May 11 at 3pm SGT.
NutraIngredients-Asia Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: “With consumer demand for immunity-boosting products soaring, this series will bring together leading experts to assess the existing scientific evidence, the scope for new product development, the opportunity for gold-standard clinical research, and the marketing and regulatory challenges across the region.”
Speakers for the botanicals event include:
- Sarah Culverhouse, Head of Education, McPherson’s Health
- Dr. Joerg Schnackenberg, Head of Technical Marketing, AstaReal
- Nalin Sood, CEO and Co-Founder, Teamonk Global
- Dr. George Thouas, Head of Research & Development, Max Biocare
- Dr. Ram Vishwakarma, Scientific Advisor Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India
- Prof. Siew C. Ng, Associate Director, Center for Gut Microbiota Research, Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Chyn Boon Wong, Research Associate. Morinaga Milk Industry
- Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Factors Group
- Ewa Hudson, Head of Market Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Rebecca Edwards, Director of Education, Activated Probiotics
Gary added: “Immunity has been the hottest topic for supplement firms and suppliers in APAC this year, with heightened interest from consumers leading to sales of finished products soaring.
“Our immunity series will assess the opportunities for future studies and NPD across Asia Pacific spanning the microbiome, botanicals, active nutrition and clinical research, in order to meet this demand in an effective and responsible manner.”
If you can't make the live event you should register anyway, because the series will be available to view ‘on-demand’ after the live broadcasts.