The awards are open to companies across the globe, providing their products or ingredients are available in at least one APAC market.
This year we have 16 categories spanning ingredients, finished products and our specialty awards. We are please to introduce two new categories for 2021 - Ingredient of the Year: Beauty-from-Within and Product of the Year: Immune Support.
The full list of categories is...
Ingredient of the Year Awards
Our Ingredient of the Year awards aim to celebrate the best ingredients and innovations that industry has to offer in key consumer categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leader in your market segment and showcase your success and innovation to the rest of the industry.
- Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
- Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function
- Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- Ingredient of the Year: Prebiotic
- Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Ingredient of the Year: Weight Management
Product of the Year Awards
Our Product of the Year awards are your chance to showcase the best in finished product innovation and market success related to specific ingredients categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leading brand or manufacturing leader thanks to your innovative or successful use of one of our key ingredients.
- Product of the Year: Botanical
- Product of the Year: Immune Support
- Product of the Year: Omega-3
- Product of the Year: Probiotic
- Product of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Our awards go beyond ingredients and products and gives other stakeholders the chance to shine. Giving the opportunity to bring to light projects, initiatives, companies, people, and innovations making an impact in our industry.
Speciality of the Year Awards
- Editors Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Initiative
- Nutrition Research Project
- Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Start-up Award
The cost per entry is US$199 for all categories except the NutraChampion award and Editors’ Award for Functional Food Innovation, for which entry is free. Entries will close on May 17.
Judging and winning
The awards will feature a panel of esteemed judges with a wealth of experience in APAC’s health and nutrition industry, including Carl Gibson, CEO of Complementary Medicines Australia, Jeff Crowther, executive director of HPA-China; Dr Siti Abdul Malek from Singapore Institute of Technology, Michelle Teodoro, food science and nutrition director at Mintel, Sandeep Gupta from the Expert Nutraceutical Advocacy Council in India, and Associate Professor Iain Brownlee from Northumbria University.
The NutraIngredients-Asia Awards will follow the NutraIngredients Awards in May and the NutraIngredients-USA Awards in July, which means entrants have the chance to be crowned winners across APAC, Europe and the Americas.
NutraIngredients-Asia editor-in-chief Gary Scattergood said: "Our awards will again shine the spotlight on the companies responsible for innovation and excellence across finished products, ingredients and research.
"Last year we not only had a record number of entries, but the calibre of the ingredients, products and initiatives was incredibly high, making the judging process very difficult indeed.
"Our judging panel includes experts from across industry and academia to ensure each category is effectively assessed in a fair and impartial manner, and we very much look forward to receiving your entries for 2021."
The awards will be announced via a virtual ceremony on September 8.
To find out more about the awards and submit your entries visit our website.
To find out about our comprehensive sponsor packages at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org