Probiota Asia: One week to go…check out the major brands confirmed to attend
The summit takes place at Singapore’s Hilton hotel on Orgnard Road from October 17-19.
Blackmores, Danone, Life-Space, Herbalife, Yakult, Spectrumceuticals, Cognoa, GlaxoSmithKline, Malaysia Dairy, DuPont, Ferrero, Mead Johnson, Dr Reddys, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilife, iNova Pharmaceuticals, Nutrasource, KGK Science and BioCeuticals are among some of the major firms attending.
The summit will also feature a wealth of expert speakers from business, academia and the regulatory sector.The full line-up is:
- Paul Mannion – Director of Product Innovation, Blackmores
- Puspita Roy, Senior Digital Programme Leader, Precision Nutrition D-Lab, Danone Nutricia Research
- Alex Teo, Regional Director, Scientific Affairs, Herbalife.
- George Paraskevakos, Executive Director, International Probiotics Association
- Ger Rijkers - Professor of Biomedical and Life Sciences, University College Roosevelt, the Netherlands
- Craig Silbery - CEO, Life-Space
- Wai Mun Poon -Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Wong SJ Asia
- Dr Mingzhan Toh, Research Fellow, Food Science and Technology Programme, Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore
- Michael Conlon - Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO
- Jon Chang, Co-founder, Asia Microbiota Bank
- Kourosh Kalantar-zadeh - School of Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Ng Qin Xiang – National University of Singapore
- Deepak Gunvante, Healthy Marketing Team
- Professor Yuan Kun Lee, Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Najla Guthrie, President/CEO, KGK Science
- Josh Baisley, Director of Clinical Trials, Nutrasource
NutraIngredients-Asia Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: "We have a fantastic agenda in place for this year’s event featuring the latest insights and analysis from our expert speakers.
"Probiota has always been about connecting science and business in probiotics and prebiotics — providing that central point of exchange — and this year’s APAC event is no exception.”
The event is being supported by a raft of big name sponsors.
- Evolution Health
- Human Metabolome
- CSL Sacco
Scattergood added: “We are very grateful for the support shown by our sponsors, and for the high-level of industry knowledge and insights they bring to Probiota Asia.”
Register as a delegate here.