They were discussing the latest reformulation trends, packaging innovations and regional investment plans.
Also making the grade in our top five were interviews with the food chief at Singapore's organisation for SME innovation, and the boss of one of the city state's largest food conglomerates.
Take a look at the full list for more.
1) Watch – Nestle’s Singapore R&D MD on sugar, salt reduction and fortification
Consumer and government demands for healthier products are driving Nestlé’s R&D efforts in Singapore, with one recent beverage reformulation project slashing sugar by 50% and adding 30% more protein.
2) Video: ‘We’re investing where the market grows… and that’s Asia’
Distributor Jebsen & Jessen recently opened in its first ingredients site in the region — a $17m joint venture malt processing factory in Thailand alongside supplier Muntons.
3) Video: Singapore to boost status as a food and nutrition powerhouse
Increasing high-tech jobs, boosting exports and helping home-grown brands soar are among the priorities for Singapore as it seeks to cement its status as South East Asia's premier food industry hub.
4) Video: Asia is still the growth engine of the food world, Singapore CEO
Better productivity, more reliable logistics and enhancing export opportunities — these are just three of the key benefits of Commonwealth Capital's new $70m manufacturing site in Singapore.
5) WATCH: The top beverage packaging trends in Asia Pacific — Crown
Crown’s Asia president has revealed the latest beverage packaging trends gaining traction, as the firm continues to expand its operations across the region.