Our 9-person scientific committee will select a winner who will present their science at #Probiota16 and all entrants receive a 50% discounted entry to the event.
If your research involves aspects of prebiotic, probiotic and microbiome science, we’d love to hear from you.
More on that here.
Our scientific committee is:
- Dr Niall Hyland Faculty, APC Microbiome Institute and Lecturer, Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, University College Cork (Chair)
- Dr Kimmo Makinen Probiotic Pipeline Manager, Nestec Ltd, Nestlé Research Center
- Prof Dr Jerry Wells Chair, Host-Microbe Interactions Group, The University of Wageningen
- Dr Mary Ellen Sanders Consultant, Dairy & Food Culture Technologies
- Prof Bob Rastall Head of the Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences, University of Reading
- Dr Lindsay Hall Microbiome Research Leader, Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park
- Dr Jean-Michel Pommet Founder, Probiotech and Microbiota
- Dr Arthur Ouwehand Research Manager, Active Nutrition, DuPont Nutrition & Health
- Dr Pierre Burguière Preclinical Research Program Manager, Lallemand
Scientific Frontiers is just one aspect of Probiota. What else can you expect? How about?
Digesting the latest game-changing prebiotic and probiotic science; engaging with 200 of your industry peers; debating with regulators and experts; assessing start-up and major firm marketing and NPD moves; metabolising global markets; enjoying the best Amsterdam has to offer…
200 researchers, strategists, product developers, company chiefs, regulators and marketeers attended Probiota in Amsterdam this year – 2016 is set to be another unmissable edition.
Highlights of the event taking place at the Science Center NEMO in Amsterdam include:
- Nestlé Health Science on why non-replicating ‘zombie probiotics’ offer so much potential and are nothing to be afraid of.
- Global market drill-down with Euromonitor data guru Ewa Hudson. Asia, the Middle East and Africa matched to Europe.
- Latest in probiotic trial design to win claims.
- Find out why the pharmaceutical industry is so interested in probiotics.
- Rhythm Health on how to make probiotics sexy (with coconut milk?)
- Latest from the newly formed International Probiotics Association (IPA-Europe) to break the EU health claims imbroglio and more.
- Inside the gut-brain axis.
- Prebiotic workshop.
- Chance to engage with regulators in the EU and beyond.
- How GoodBelly took probiotic juice from ‘natural’ to ‘mainstream’.
- Probiotics and sexology.
- Understanding the ageing microbiota.
- New strains, new effects.
- Speed networking sessions to maximise precious face time.
- Developments in prebiotics and probiotics for infants.
- Night out in Amsterdam.
Take a peek at some of our speakers here.
“I’m really excited about this programme,” said NutraIngredients senior editor Shane Starling. “Probiotics and prebiotics are a multi-billion euro global business but it is based on science, and it must exist within regulatory constraints with clever marketing and sensitive market savvy.”
“We’ve got all these elements covered and I can’t wait to get everyone together again in Amsterdam in February. We apologise the programme is a little late this year, but I think it’s a wait that’s well worth it.”
If you book before December 31 receive 20% off. Quote promo code: LACTOBACILLUS
See you in Amsterdam for #Probiota16 !