Looking for a new job in food and beverage? Start your search at FoodNavigator’s new global jobs site
The first global job portal dedicated to the food and beverage industry, FoodNavigatorJobs has a special focus on North America and Europe, and features top-flight positions from leading food manufacturers and ingredients suppliers from Kellogg and Coca-Cola to DuPont and Cargill.
Spanning general management, sales and marketing positions to R&D, operations and quality control, FoodNavigatorJobs consolidates regional recruitment sites we have been operating since 2010 that have promoted more than 120,000 jobs from 100+ recruiters to 29,000+ candidates.
So what’s new?
First, we’ve improved the user experience by providing a more granular search experience down to town/city level, together with the option to look at all the related jobs for an employer across countries.
On the employer side it will be quicker to post a job, either through our online self-serve approach, or via our dedicated team based in offices in London and New York.
Other features include:
- A resumé upload feature so you can be contacted by recruiters.
- Tailored job offers sent to your mailbox.
- Shortlist function so you can collate jobs you can apply for later.
- Fully functional mobile site for smartphones.
William Reed Business Media executive director Elaine Marshall said: “The improvements we have made will make FoodNavigatorJobs easier to navigate as a jobseeker, and quicker to post a job for an employer – the two most important elements of any jobsite, alongside stronger links between news and careers.
“This is an exciting time for us as we expand our reach further into the global jobs arena, and across the portfolio we are currently promoting over 4,000 jobs within the food and drink sector.
“FoodNavigatorJobs sits within the William Reed Business Media recruitment portfolio that includes www.grocerjobs.co.uk www.foodmanjobs.co.uk and www.bighospitalityjobs.co.uk which makes us food and drink’s most powerful recruitment network.”
Current vacancies on the site include:
- Product Development Scientist at dairy giant Leprino Foods, based in Denver Colorado. Click here.
- Vice President, Raw Materials & Energy Procurement at Kellogg, based in Battle Creek, Michigan. Click here.
- Global Procurement Director - Beverage Gases at Coca-Cola in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here.
- Regional Marketing Manager Food & Nutrition, at Novozymes in Dittigen, near Basel, Switzerland. Click here.
- Senior Physical Scientist at Cargill Europe, based in Vilvoorde, Belgium. Click here.
Click here to start your search.