THAIFEX - ANUGA ASIA
From 23 - 27 May 2023, the region's largest food and beverage event will be held at Impact Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok. Showcasing exhibitors across 11 trade halls, the event is anticipated to return to its pre-pandemic magnitude, with the addition of new country groups, including France, Hungary, Scotland, and the United Kingdom (UK).
This year, THAIFEX – Anuga Asia is setting its sight on the future, with the theme 'Reimagine the Future of Food and Beverage Industry’. The show will feature 11 distinct trade shows, 11 trends and 6 special shows, with a focus on the innovative blueprints of the future.
Some of the 2023 highlights:
- THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market aims to unite game-changers to present new and emerging breakthroughs in alternative products, new nutrition, tech-enhanced processes, and sustainable segments.
- Expect a brand-new HORECA space offering inspirational and progressive solutions for the food service sector. 1-on-1 consultations are available to help industry players identify the right solutions to scale their establishments.
- The 9th edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge is back by popular demand, with more than 700 professional and aspiring international chefs vying for four awards in 19 distinct categories.
- The Future Food Experience stage will cover highly relevant topics, including megatrends in F&B, future protein, plant-based phenomena, and new processing technologies.
For new entrants, established enterprises, and investors, THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2023 is the definitive event for discovering the latest products and developments revolutionising the food and beverage industry. Register now!
- Website: www.thaifex-anuga.com
- E-mail: email@example.com