The FoodNavigator-USA: Food for Kids summit 2020 will now run as an interactive broadcast series from Oct 21 – Nov 18, 2020.
The series will explore what the ‘new normal’ will look like for families and has this crisis accelerated the adoption curve of food e-commerce and direct to consumer brands targeting babies, toddlers, and young children? Will the recent growth in interest in kids’ multivitamins, vitamin C and orange juice continue, or is it risky to assume that buying patterns at the start of this pandemic provide any useful indicator of where consumers are heading?
We will run a series of five online events that will collectively explore what kids are eating, and trends in kids' food with a focus on:
- Food for Kids: The consumer panel (October 21, 2020)
- Kids and the plant-based trend (October 28, 2020)
- Beverage trends (November 4, 2020)
- Innovation in action… meet the trailblazers! (November 11, 2020)
- Meeting children’s nutritional needs, from foods to supplements (November 18, 2020)
To keep up to date on the 2020 Interactive Broadcast Series, register your interest here.