Final two weeks to submit your 2022 NutraIngredients-Asia Award entries
The awards are open to companies across the globe, providing their products or ingredients are available in at least one APAC market.
This year we have 17 categories spanning ingredients, finished products and our specialty awards. Entries will close on June 13.
The full list of categories is...
Our Ingredient of the Year awards aim to celebrate the best ingredients and innovations that industry has to offer in key consumer categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leader in your market segment and showcase your success and innovation to the rest of the industry.
- Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
- Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function
- Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- Ingredient of the Year: Prebiotic
- Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Ingredient of the Year: Weight Management
Our Product of the Year awards are your chance to showcase the best in finished product innovation and market success related to specific ingredients categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leading brand or manufacturing leader thanks to your innovative or successful use of one of our key ingredients.
- Product of the Year: Botanical
- Product of the Year: Immune Support
- Product of the Year: Omega-3
- Product of the Year: Probiotic
- Product of the Year: Sports Nutrition
Our awards go beyond ingredients and products and gives other stakeholders the chance to shine. Giving the opportunity to bring to light projects, initiatives, companies, people, and innovations making an impact in our industry.
- Editors Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Initiative
- Nutrition Research Project
- Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Start-up Award
- Innovations in Women’s Health Award
The cost per entry is US$199 for all categories except the NutraChampion, for which entry is free.
The winners will be announced via a live online broadcast on September 6.