This year’s series will feature 10 broadcasts, with three coming from NutraIngredients-Asia’s regional HQ in Singapore.
Today we can confirm the keynote conversations for the three Asia editions will feature:
- Dr Daisuke Fujiwara, Deputy General Manager, Health Science Department, Kirin (Japan)
- Sarah Culverhouse, Head of Education, McPherson's Health (Australia)
- Prof Siew C. Ng Associate Director, Center for Gut Microbiota Research, Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
NutraIngredients-Asia Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: “We will be shining the spotlight on the vital topic of immunity – with a focus on clinical research, botanicals and the microbiome.
“With consumer demand for immunity-boosting products soaring, this series will bring together leading experts to assess the existing scientific evidence, the scope for new product development, the opportunity for gold-standard clinical research, and the marketing and regulatory challenges across the region.”
The global series runs from 4 – 25 May with region-specific broadcasts for APAC, North America and EMEA.
The APAC broadcasts, for which registration is free, are:
Immunity and Clinical Trials / Emerging Research
Date: May 04, 2021
Time: 3:00pm SGT
- Dr. Amanda Rao, Founder and Principal Investigator, RDC Clinical
- Dr. Daisuke Fujiwara, Deputy General Manager, Health Science Department, Kirin
- Ankur Bhamu, Head of Sales and Business Development, TATA NQ
- Dr. Samuel JK Abraham, Head of R&D, GN Corporation (Japan)
- Dato’ Dr. Rajen Manicka, CEO, Holista Colltech
Immunity and Botanicals
- Sarah Culverhouse, Head of Education, McPherson’s Health
- Nalin Sood, CEO and Co-Founder, Teamonk Global
- Dr. George Thouas, Head of Research & Development, Max Biocare
- Dr. Ram Vishwakarma, Scientific Advisor Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India
Immunity and the Microbiome
- Prof. Siew C. Ng, Associate Director, Center for Gut Microbiota Research, Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Chyn Boon Wong, Research Associate. Morinaga Milk Industry
- Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Factors Group
- Ewa Hudson, Head of Market Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Rebecca Edwards, Director of Education, Activated Probiotics
Gary added: “Immunity has been the hottest topic for supplement firms and suppliers in APAC this year, with heightened interest from consumers leading to sales of finished products soaring.
“Our immunity series will assess the opportunities for future studies and NPD across Asia Pacific spanning the microbiome, botanicals, active nutrition and clinical research, in order to meet this demand in an effective and responsible manner.”
If you can't make the live event you should register anyway, because the series will be available to view ‘on-demand’ after the live broadcasts.