The event, taking place for the second year, will be held on September 24, the evening before the Vitafoods Asia exhibition gets underway at the same venue.
NutraIngredients-Asia Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: “The quality of the entries we received this year was incredibly high and I’d like to thank every company that took the time to enter.
“Our independent panel of judges, made up of industry experts from across the region, had an incredibly difficult task in drawing up the shortlist, and I’d like to pay tribute to their dedication and commitment.
‘Congratulations to all those that made the shortlist, and we look forward to seeing you all at the awards evening in Singapore in September.
Here’s the full list of nominees.
Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- affron®EYE by Pharmactive Biotech Products
- AstaMed Plus by AstaReal Pte Ltd
- HydroCurc by Pharmako Biotechnologies PTY LTD
- Memophenol by Activ’Inside
- Tru Niagen by Chromadex
- TurmiPure Gold by Naturex
Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Adaptive New Zealand Blackcurrants by New Zealand Blackcurrant Co-Op
- EnXtra by Enovate Biolife Pvt Ltd
- Lafti L10 by Lallemand Health Solutions
- Levagen+ by Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
- Turmacin by Natural Remedies
Ingredient of the Year: Weight Managemnet
- ABG10+ by Pharmactive Biotech Products
- Slimaluma by Gencor
- SlimBiome Medical by OptiBiotix
- Slimpro by Frutarom Health
Botanical Product of the Year
- Brain Shield by Vitality Wellness (NZ) Ltd
- Cognition Support by BioCeuticals
- Oxy-288 by Ninapharm
- Proceive Care by Blackmores
Omega-3 Product of the Year
- Elite Omega-3 Plus D & K by Carlson Laboratories
- John West Proetin+ Pouch Range by John West
- Super DHA plus Lutein by Carlson Laboratories
Probiotics Product of the Year
- Angel Nutritech Yeast Probiotics Powder by Angel Yeast Co., Ltd
- Astarte by HSO Health Care GmbH
- Inne Infant Probiotic / Jarro-Dophilus Infant by Jarrow Formulas
- UltraBiotic 60 by BioCeuticals
Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Personalized Nutrition – A Probiotic Approach by Aqurate Ingredients Intl (M) Sdn Bhd
- Personalised Nutrition testing by Vitality Wellness (NZ) Ltd
- Plant- based personalized nutrition & fitness report by Nutrigenomix
- The Omega-3 Index Heart Initiative by OmegaQuant
Nutrition Research Project
- Benefits of LipiSperse – dispersion technology applications
- Caffeine, genetics and athletic performance by Nutrigenomix Inc
- Psycho-biotic PS128 by Bened Biomedical Co. Ltd.
- SEAChange by DSM Nutritional Products Asia Pacific
- Hygiene of Sweden AB: With product Biopocket Boost with Zynamite®
- INNOSO PTE LTD
- NUTRINOVATE AB
- Vitality Wellness (NZ) Limited
Editors’ Award for Functional Foods Innovation
- IsoWhey Kids Complete by Blackmores
- NOT CBD – Levagen+ by Gencor
- Kappa K2 Formulation LookBook by Kappa Bioscience
- Nutrixin Apeel by Innovfood Pte Ltd
The winner of the Nutra Champion award, which is awarded to someone who has had a significant and beneficial impact on the industry will be also be announced at the event, as will the recipient of the Ingredient of the Year: Infant Nutrition award.
Tickets for the event cost $99 per person and include drinks, canapes and awards presentation.
Register to attend here: https://www.nutraingredientsasia-awards.com/attend/